Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
National Analytics Analyst
Are you an insights professional who is passionate about the food and beverage industry?
Do you love data tables and numbers?
Do you have a natural curiosity for discovering and understanding consumer behavior and consumption trends?
Do you want to contribute to growing one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces?
At Campbell Company of Canada, we believe that excellent people truly make a difference and together we aim for a legacy of accomplishment second to none. We've made a career of searching for the best, the brightest and the most aggressive professionals - at every level and in every specialty. Powered by a 'Can Do' attitude, our employees move with purpose, lead with integrity and are passionate about quality and growth.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Insights group for a National Analytics Analyst based out of our Etobicoke sales office.
This position is responsible for generating a comprehensive understanding of drivers contributing to the national and brand specific performance against targets as well as discovering and creating actionable insights, and socializing and optimizing analytic frameworks for the evaluation of brand performance and category planning.
Following are the principle accountabilities of this role:
Brand Marketing Analysis:
- Consults with brand marketing teams to incorporate analytics and business intelligence in strategic planning, development of tactical solutions, campaign/ promotion planning, innovation size of prize and brand/ category management
- Is the subject matter expert on syndicated POS and consumer behavior data
Business Review Support:
- Supports Sr. Leadership with a comprehensive understanding of national consumption drivers focusing on opportunities and indicated actions including high level trade/ competitive dynamics and measurement of marketing effectiveness
- Creates annual share targets for corporate scorecard and bi-annual reprojection
- Develops and enhances analytic frameworks and development of new tools to quantify the impact of consumer, customer and brand drivers on business performance.
- Helps design standardized processes to produce scorecards and KPI
- Provides national strategic recommendations on the Distribution, Shelving and Merchandising goals to improve category performance
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Post secondary degree with 3-5 years experience
- Experience with manufacturer, research supplier, agency/ retailer is required
- Expert knowledge of Nielsen syndicated data, working knowledge of JDA Software, Spectra, Homescan, Innova, Strategic Planner
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of advanced analytics in consumer packaged goods
- Mastery of total business knowledge in Consumer Packaged Goods, including retail environment – all elements of strategies and tactics
- Possess excellent problem definition, integrated solutions and communication skills for effective advocacy and influencing of the internal customer teams
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate data/ business insight for non-technical audience
- Working knowledge and aptitude for information systems. Expert with use of advanced application in Excel and Powerpoint to effectively analyze and present information
- Sales and Marketing experience in a CPG environment could be considered an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your resume online at http://www.campbellsoup.ca/en-ca/about-us/careers Requisition 06129
No telephone calls please. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
***No agency calls please***
Campbell Company of Canada is an equal opportunity employer and will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process based on the Ontario Human Rights Code. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Campbell…The Ingredients to Be Extraordinary.
Where icon brands thrive.
People are valued.
And you can make a difference.